If you don't know what to do if your acne is getting worse then you’ve come to the right place. Here is some practical acne advice and tips about how to get rid of acne which will leave you with clear acne-free skin in just a few weeks.
Before starting acne treatments, make sure that you do the following:
- Wash your skin twice a day. Be sure to wash your face carefully twice a day. Dirt will invariably build up on your face all day and will block your pores. Use a gentle cleanser, like our acne face wash with salicylic acid, and a clean wash cloth in the mornings and before you go to bed. It is absolutely essential to have clean skin in order to get rid of acne.
- Don't touch your face.Repeatedly touching your skin will spread bacteria, dirt, sweat and oil. All of these will worsen your acne. Simply avoid playing with your skin and you should notice a fairly rapid improvement. Of course it is impossible not to touch your skin at all so make sure that you keep your hands clean to try and avoid spreading dirt.
- Exercise to avoid stress. Stress causes your skin to produce more oil which in turn leads to more acne. Getting rid of stress will help get rid of acne. Exercising for half an hour three times a week will benefit your skin and reduce stress levels.Another benefit of exercising is sweat. Sweat will help clear out your pores just be sure to wash carefully after exercise.
- Be careful with makeup and other cosmetics. In order to get rid of acne you may have to change your make up. Try and use makeups which are labelled 'oil-free' or 'non-comedogenic'. These makeups won't block your pores and will held reduce acne.
If your acne is still getting worse then it is time to consider some of the best acne treatments:
- Salicylic Acid. Salicylic acid is present in a number of facial washes. It will help shed your skin's utmost layer of dead cells. This will help keep pores clear.
- Benzoyl Peroxide. Benzoyl Peroxide will kill the bacteria in your pores that cause acne. It comes in a number of strengths but a 2.5% solution should suffice. It is the key ingredient to nearly all acne treatments.
USE PROMO CODE: FREESHIP895 for free domestic shipping and $6.95 off internation
Valid with all orders over $49.95, one time use.